Saturday, January 5, 2013

Home Sweet Home



“How often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.” 

― William Faulkner




“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” 

― Jean Cocteau



Brazilian Loft



“Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there any more.” 

― Robin Hobb, Fool's Fate


photographer David Prince



“No other success can compensate for failure in the home.” 

― J. E. McCulloch


foxuniform.tumblr
thenoblehome.tumblr.



“There is nothing more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.” 

― Homer, The Odyssey


Swedish design - Gustavian style



“I don't care if we have our house, or a cliff ledge, or a cardboard box. Home is wherever we all are, together,” 

― James Patterson






“The ache for home lives in all of us. The safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” 

― Maya Angelou, All God's Children Need Traveling Shoes


(Source: thisivyhouse)
photographer David Prince
VIA:thenoblehome.tumblr



“If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.” 

― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

via:goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...